Friday, May 20, 2011

More Really Cool Stuff from Craigslist

From the FREE section on craigslist...two of those plastic bins you carry at the grocery store when you don't need a whole buggy...two of those bins filled with books!!

I was kind of hoping for old books in not-so-good shape so that I can use them for mixed media projects.  It turns out the whole pile of books that I might pick out for myself to actually read!  And most of them books that I haven't read yet.

One of my faves is a book on calligraphy styles, with written history on each style, as well as detailed pictures of how to draw each letter.  Wow, how cool is that??

Along with the calligraphy book, we got books on investing, spiritual and mental motivation, animals, poetry books, quote books, picture books about faraway lands, photography, law, and a couple of fiction books.  Quite the treasure trove!

You just never know what someone is going to throw out on the porch with a Come and Get It sign.  Keep your eyes open, you never know from where opportunity and inspiration will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment