Saturday, May 14, 2011

More 21 Secret Fun

Another really fun workshop with a really satisfying technique is Urban Layer Cake hosted by Tammy Garcia.  You can take a look at what she's got going on here.

It's All About the Process

The process itself is totally zen.  I mostly don't even care what comes out at the end cuz I end up losing myself in the process!  My 12-year old son has done a number of these with me, he loves how messy it gets and loves the way it makes great backgrounds for his monster drawings :)


Here's a peek at what my playing has created...This one is a blank thus far, background just waiting for more love!




This one has a little thought that was stuck in my head...maybe tied in with how the heck to get my blog going, what the heck to name it...what the heck was happening for me with the feelings of new beginnings now that I am approaching the day that marks the start of my fourth decade, Whee!!


And this one, the circle...ahhhhhhh...my fave!  I saw a pic on the class forum that another gal had done with this technique in a circle pattern and fell right away in love!  It is waaaaaaayyyyy better for me in the circle...guess I'm a circle gal and not as much a rectangle gal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment