Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Fun Online Class

About the same time I started the 21 Secrets Class, I also started Christy Tomlinson's class, the She Art Workshop. 

What a fun class filled with tons of great ideas, not only for the girls themselves, but for background techniques and products and so on.

Drop by and take a look at Christy's site (and her really great store Scarlet Lime).

The best part of this class has been that my 6-year old daughter really has gotten into it!  She has even gotten ahead of me in the videos!  Watching all of these techniques has really helped her understand what kinds of things she can do with art, and she has now moved from little girl stick figure-type drawings, and away from painting a sheet of paper so much that it turns into one muddy color, into an art piece that has a focus and a stopping point :)

Check this out:


And here's the first one that I created :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment