Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awesome Stuff

I love watching the "Free" list on craigslist.  I find all kinds of good stuff in that section, you'd be surprised cuz it's not all crapola...

My latest awesome find was listed as "Free large coffee table".  No pic, no email addy, just the anonymous email back thru craigslist.

So I dropped an email over and crossed my fingers.  I got a response, they hadn't given it away yet, they gave me directions, and I sent my hubby out.  He's so good at just running whenever I hand him a scrap paper with random directions :)


The coffee table is large.  It barely fit in the back of the mini-van!  It has two drawers and is really solid.  It's pretty scuffed up, which is actually better for the eventual whatever-we-end-up-doing with it.  I'll keep you posted on the progress of our awesome find.

No comments:

Post a Comment